Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Solo Ride with out The "G"man the second half of the Bipedalist.




Well G man is in school and yesterday I graduated from my physical therapy program for my neck and back issues. I started out on my ride with intentions on riding to the gym where we are all members. To start back swimming and to continue the foundation that my PT therapist and I had done for the past three months. I feel great no more pain meds at all. My program is a series of stretches , Qi gong (chi gong), and a program called Flow Fit.

Well back to the ride here in Mi. it is about 50 degrees which is'nt to bad but i forgot my gloves and the wind picked up and the wind chilled dropped. The trip to the gym is about five miles , i made it about 3/4 of the way there and it started to rain and got colder. so i modified my ride to the trails behind the library with a pit stop at the library.

It was just after my neck surgery ( cage fusion) that my hands have become very sensitive to cold ( and we live in MI.) my left hand still is numb , doc says that it might not come back.

Well even with poor weather conditions and with out the G man and my route being modified it still felt so good to be out on the road again.

thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment