Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2011

Oct. 28th ride another hidden jewel of Grand Blanc.





So this morning I woke up to 32 degrees out side and sunshine, and after my morning responsibilities I said cant let this sunshine go to waste. So I decided to for a ride on the trails behind our Library. They are very nice they are not two wide in some spots but they are maintained rather nice with bridges over wetlands and good trail markers they are more for foot traffic. The trails wind around an nice creek and the colors were still pretty good, I seen several deer. There were quite a few trees down over the trails , we have had some pretty good size storms lately. They probably wont be taken care of until spring not a problem for me. just some small obstacles.

The trails are fairly flat and i would consider a rating of beginner. The single track was very narrow and not been used in a while, some of the trails there were not even single track just very soft grass which offers a lot of rolling resistance. I would estimate that one loop would be about 2.5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment